Join a Club!
Become a 4-H club member!
Enrollment instructions for youth members:
1) Choose a 4-H Community Club. There are 10 active 4-H Clubs across Orange County, each with their own unique offerings. Contact the Community Club Leader to indicate your interest. 4-H Clubs have no affiliation with cities, school districts, nor with any religious or political organizations. The meeting place for each club is chosen based on convenience, and you are welcome to join any Club that fits your family's needs.
2) Submit online enrollment to the enrollment platform which opens in mid-August 2023
Please NOTE: 4Honline will migrated to a new system with a new look. Assistance will be available once the system is open or contact the county office with questions.
YOUTH LEADERS: Please identify ALL of your volunteer roles at the time you enroll and any time you take on a new role - for example, club officer, project leader/teen leader, etc.
Here are some tips to remember:
- When you join a club, it's best to make sure the club leader knows you and that you have submitted all your paperwork. Get to know your club leader because they will be a great resource during your time in 4-H.
- Be sure you are enrolled in all the projects you plan to participate in. You can update this at any time during the year. Keeping your enrolled projects current makes it easier to contact you about projects you are participating in.
- Once you set up a family account, it is always there, even if you change clubs. If you can't remember the account information or password, please use the "Forgot your Password" link or contact the 4-H Office at 949-653-1803. Do not create a new account!
3) Pay fees and submit paperwork.
Pay your enrollment fees via credit card by completing an online payment survey
Once you have chosen a club and are in contact with your Community Club Leader, you might need to give him or her your enrollment paperwork when you attend a meeting in person. Your enrollment paperwork includes two (2) important parts: Medical Release Form (Youth or Adult version) and Health History Information; this paperwork must be kept by your 4-H Leaders.
2023-2024 youth program fees will be $85; plus $25 family fee when enrolling the first youth member
Clubs may elect to add an additional club fee paid directly to the club.
Start a 4-H Club at Your School
There are several delivery modes in 4-H! A school is a perfect location for an in-school club, and after-school club, or a SPIN (Special Interest) club.
Contact the County Office if you would like to start a new club at your school.
Become a 4-H Club or Project Leader!
Adults interested in volunteering in a 4-H club should complete:
1. the Volunteer Interest Survey
2. online enrollment using the new enrollment platform which will open in mid-August
Please NOTE: 4Honline will migrate to a new enrollment platform with a new look. Assistance will be available in mid-August or contact the county office with questions.
NOTE: Please identify ALL of your volunteer roles at the time of enrollment or as you add any new roles (for example, Club Leader/Co-Leader; Project Leader/Co-Leader; County Committee Chair; Event Chair, etc.)
Should your child need any accommodations, please fill out the accommodations request form and email to (email@example.com).
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (949) 653-1803.
We will be happy to assist you!